IzzyMenu.com

¾ÈÅæÀÇ IT À̾߱â

·Î±×ÀÎ  È¸¿ø°¡ÀÔ

HOUSTON
ANTON  2011-08-23 21:05:40, Á¶È¸ : 552, Ãßõ : 112

08/09/11 11:25 AM

Dear, Jiwoong Kim.

My name is Saphfire and I'm a recruiter at Axelon Services Corporation, formerly known as Algomod Technologies.  We have your resume on file and I thought you may be interested in an opportunity we currently have available for a Engineer with a major telecommunication company located in HOUSTON, TX.

Please review the job description below.  If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please call me at (212) 306-0189 ASAP.  You may also send me an e-mail, if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.  In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

If you do not feel like you are a good fit, but you know someone, perhaps junior to you, who is looking for a temporary assignment without a heavy skill set required, please feel free to forward this email onto them.  I also encourage you to visit our website at www.axelon.com for all of our job openings.  

Title: Engineer

Project Name:
WM - CCIE Engineer Routing, Switching & Security

Project Description:
The candidate will be part of a Network outsourcing Life Cycle Management team focused on the managing the network infrastructure for a Fortune500 company. The candidate will be part of a team of experienced Network professionals with primarily responsibility for developing detailed network designs, coordinating test activities and resolving complex issues that may arise in this environment. Required Skills The candidate must have 7+ years of enterprise network engineering experience with a Fortune500 company. The candidate must have extensive experience working with large MPLS networks and be an expert on complex campus Lan wired/wireless infrastructure design. The candidate should have an excellent understanding of networked applications and be able to analyze application flows for a variety of common enterprise applications. The candidate should preferably have a Cisco CCIE certification in one of the following areas - R/S, Service Provider or Security. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to achieve results through working with a large group of peers in related functions. BS in Computer Science or equivalent is mandatory. Fluency in spoken and written English is required. Desired Skills Candidate should possess skills and experience in related disciplines such as Project Management, Change Management and Operations Management.

Description:
Required Skills
The candidate must have 7+ years of enterprise network engineering experience with a Fortune500 company. The candidate must have extensive experience working with large MPLS networks and be an expert on complex campus Lan wired/wireless infrastructure design. The candidate should have an excellent understanding of networked applications and be able to analyze application flows for a variety of common enterprise applications. The candidate should preferably have a Cisco CCIE certification in one of the following areas - R/S, Service Provider or Security.

The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to achieve results through working with a large group of peers in related functions. BS in Computer Science or equivalent is mandatory. Fluency in spoken and written English is required.

Desired Skills
Candidate should possess skills and experience in related disciplines such as Project Management, Change Management and Operations Management.

Skills Inventory
Skill Experience Need
1)CCIE-Expert Required
2)MPLS Networks-Expert Required
3)Project Management-Expert Desired

NO THIRD PARTY/ CORP-TO-CORP

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Axelon.  I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thank you,

Saphfire Turner

Axelon Services Corporation
44 Wall Street 18th Floor

New York, NY 10005
Phone: (212) 306-0189 or (877) 711-8700 Ext.0189
Fax  : (212) 306-0191
saphfire.turner@axelon.com

For more job opportunities: www.axelon.com

If you are interested in this position, please click here.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.

Lookup Candidate

ÃßõÇÏ±â   ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero